On Friday, Aug. 16, 2013, Daniel M. Snyder, owner of the Washington Redskins, pulled the winning raffle ticket for the Redskins Harley Davidson motorcycle.
And the winner is…
The Harley Davidson Ride and Raffle generated tons of fan interest and support and impacted the community in the following ways:
- 300 people participated in the Ride to Training Camp from Richmond Harley Davidson on July 27th.
- The bike is a Harley-Davidson FLHX Motorcycle.
- Bike was designed and customized by Richmond Harley-Davidson.
- Gas Tank and Tops of Saddle Bags is signed by players from 2012 Season Roster.
- Bike was displayed at Training Camp in our Harley Tent throughout training camp.
- Raffle tickets were sold for $20 each and were available at training camp as well as Richmond and Steele Horse Harley-Davidson in Richmond, Va.
- More than 2,500 tickets were sold – all proceeds (after we pay for our portion of the bike) will support four Richmond High Schools Athletics Programs (Thomas Jefferson, John Marshall, George Wythe, Armstrong) that participate in our Coaches in the Classroom Program and other initiatives in Richmond.